*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Turkey - Cappadocia (PDF Chapter)
As if plucked from a whimsical fairytale and set down upon the stark Anatolian plains, Cappadocia is a geological oddity of honeycombed hills and towering boulders of otherworldly beauty.
- seek out hidden churches on a hike through Güllüdere (Rose) Valley amid the thin rock spires known as ‘fairy chimneys’
- delve into the Byzantine tunnels below the surface at Derinkuyu, Cappadocia’s deepest underground city
- examine fresco-clad finery inside the complex of cave-cut churches that is the Göreme Open-Air Museum
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Göreme, Uçhisar, Çavuşin, Paşabağı, Zelve, Devrent Valley, Avanos & around, Nevşehir, Gülşehir, Hacıbektaş, Ortahisar, Ürgüp, Mustafapaşa, Ayvalı, Soğanlı, Niğde, Ala Dağlar National Park, Ihlara Valley, Güzelyurt, Aksaray & around, Kayseri and Erciyes Dağı.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.