Turkey - Antalya & the Turquoise Coast (PDF Chapter)
The Turquoise Coast is prime sun-and-sea territory, but step off the beach and you’ll find ancient cities such as Xanthos, Tlos and Arykanda perched precariously atop hills, and ornate tombs carved into cliffs at Pınara and Myra.
- kayak or cruise over Kekova Island’s city of Simena, submerged by 2nd-century earthquakes
- discover the eerie and surreal Greek ghost town of Kayaköy, abandoned a century ago
- brush up on classical history among the ruins before an afternoon on the 18km-long beach at Patara
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Dalyan, Dalaman, Göcek, Fethiye, Kayaköy, Ölüdeniz, Butterfly Valley & Faralya, Kabak, Tlos, Saklıkent Gorge, Pınara, Xanthos, Letoön, Patara, Kalkan, İslamlar, Bezirgan, Kaş, Üçağız & Kekova, Kaleköy, Demre, Olympos & Çıralı, Antalya & around, Selge & Köprülü Kanyon and Side.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.