Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya - Understand Nepal & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
All the info you need on everything from the history of trekking, Nepal’s tumultuous past and the people of Nepal to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers and travellers with kids, as well as a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the natural environment and wildlife
- info on the people of the high Himalaya and traditional lifestyles
- full coverage of Nepal’s recent history
- cultural dos and don’ts
Coverage includes: Nepal Today, History of Trekking, History of Nepal, People & Culture, Environment & Wildlife, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health and Language.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.