Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya travel guide
10th Edition Jan 2016
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Tour through the hidden backstreet courtyards and temples of Kathmandu, explore the base of the world’s highest mountain and learn everything you need to know to trek through this incredible region; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Nepal Himalaya and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – customs, history, environment
- Over 60 maps
Covers: Kathmandu, Everest Region, Annapurna Region, Langtang, Helambu, Eastern Nepal, Western Nepal and more
You are viewing a Walking guideWhat is a Walking guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring the highest mountains or hills, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular places. Look no further for understanding and experiencing these majestic places and the people who call them home.
- Inspirational images and contour trail maps
- detailed trail coverage and recommendations from our expert authors
- packing checklist
- top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip