*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya - Annapurna Region (PDF Chapter)
The Annapurna Himal has long been the most popular region among trekkers. The mountain views are exceptional, the villages you pass offer an exotic slice of Nepali and Tibetan culture, and the area is easily accessible.
- trek around the Annapurna massif, savouring perfect views and crossing the 5416m Thorung La
- watch the dawn light inch down the frozen fluted peaks from the Annapurna Sanctuary
- savour the breakfast views of Annapurna and Machhapuchhare from the traditional Gurung village of Ghandruk
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes:Annapurna Himal, Annapurna Panorama Trek, Khopra Ridge Trek, Annapurna Sanctuary Trek, Annapurna Circuit Trek, Nar-Phu, Nar-Phu Trek, Mustang, Mustang Trek, Pokhara, Naya Pul & Birethanti, Besi Sahar and Jomsom.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.