*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Trans-Siberian Railway - Yekaterinburg to Krasnoyarsk (PDF Chapter)
This is the Yekaterinburg to Krasnoyarsk chapter from Lonely Planet’s Trans-Siberian Railway guidebook.
This leg of the journey isn’t the most visually exciting, with little more to see than endless miles of semitaiga and farmland. Perhaps the best way to make the journey, then, is on a series of night trains – you won’t miss much in the way of scenery and you’ll save on hotels.
- pondering Russia’s often violent history at the Romanovs’ execution site in Yekaterinburg
- exploring Siberia’s old capital, Tobolsk, with its glorious Kremlin and Old Town
- taking time out in Siberia’s new capital, Novosibirsk, with its bustling bars and varied museums
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Yekaterinburg & Around, Tyumen, Tobolsk, Omsk, Novosibirsk, Tomsk.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 3 for 2 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.