*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Trans-Siberian Railway - Understand Trans-Siberian Railway and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the History, Siberian & Far East Travellers, Russia Today, Russian Culture & Cuisine, Mongolia Today, Mongolian Culture & Cuisine, China Today, Chinese Cul-ture & Cuisine, Landscapes & Wildlife, Directory A–Z, Transport, and Health chapters from Lonely Planet’s Trans-Siberian Railway guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, landscapes and culture to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and les-bian travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on history, people and cultural events
- info on the diverse landscapes you can expect to see including the taiga, desert, steppe and mountains
- full coverage for travellers to Siberia
- details on the range of food and drink you’ll come across
Coverage includes: History, Siberian & Far East Travellers, Russia To-day, Russian Culture & Cuisine, Mongolia Today, Mongolian Culture & Cuisine, China Today, Chinese Culture & Cuisine, Landscapes & Wildlife, Directory A–Z, Transport, and Health.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.