*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Trans-Siberian Railway - Ulan-Ude to Vladivostok (PDF Chapter)
This is the Ulan-Ude to Vladivostok chapter from Lonely Planet’s Trans-Siberian Railway guidebook.
The Trans-Siberian’s last leg covers a staggering 3648km as it rolls into Russia’s ‘wild east’. This region has always lived by its own rules. ‘Moscow is far’ runs the local mantra. The people, like the countryside, are a bit wilder and more rugged than their Western brethren.
- poking around for the best views of the bays, bridges and islands of mountain-spiked Vladivostok
- spinning prayer wheels around Buddhist temples at Tsugol and Aginskoe
- taking a sunny cruise on the Amur River before a night of clubbing in hip Khabarovsk
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Chita & Around, Blagoveshchensk, Birobidzhan, Khabarovsk, Vladivostok.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.