*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Trans-Siberian Railway travel guide
5th Edition Apr 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Snow-dusted or sun-kissed steppe and taiga, the Gobi Desert and the Great Wall – the Trans-Siberian routes unite landscapes and experiences into the journey of a lifetime.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of the Trans-Siberian Railway, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, 3D illustrations, the best of local knowledge and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus in-depth information on a range of routes including the Trans-Mongolian, the Trans-Manchurian, and the BAM (Baikal-Amur Mainline)
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Moscow, St Petersburg, Moscow to Yekaterinburg, Yekaterinburg to Krasnoyarsk, Lake Baikal: Krasnoyarsk to Ulan-Ude, Ulan-Ude to Vladivostok, Baikal-Amur Mainline (BAM), Trans-Mongolian Line, Trans-Manchurian Line, Beijing, Understand and Survival chapters.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.