*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Trans-Siberian Railway travel guide
5th Edition Apr 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
Out Of Stock
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Out Of Stock
Snow-dusted or sun-kissed steppe and taiga, the Gobi Desert and the Great Wall – the Trans-Siberian routes unite landscapes and experiences into the journey of a lifetime.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of the Trans-Siberian Railway, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, 3D illustrations, the best of local knowledge and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus in-depth information on a range of routes including the Trans-Mongolian, the Trans-Manchurian, and the BAM (Baikal-Amur Mainline)
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Moscow, St Petersburg, Moscow to Yekaterinburg, Yekaterinburg to Krasnoyarsk, Lake Baikal: Krasnoyarsk to Ulan-Ude, Ulan-Ude to Vladivostok, Baikal-Amur Mainline (BAM), Trans-Mongolian Line, Trans-Manchurian Line, Beijing, Understand and Survival chapters.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.