No code necessary. See terms.
Trans-Siberian Railway - St Petersburg (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the St Petersburg chapter from Lonely Planet’s Trans-Siberian Railway guidebook.
Beautiful, complex and imperious, with a hedonistic, creative temperament, St Petersburg is the ultimate Russian diva. Constantly in need of repair but with a carefree party attitude, Peters-burg still seduces all who gaze upon her grand facades, glittering spires and gilded domes.
- spend a day (or more) in the Hermitage, one of the world’s unrivalled art collections
- witness the amazing kaleidoscope of colours that is the Church of the Saviour on the Spilled Blood, the city’s most iconic church
- revel with locals during the ethereal endless daylight of the White Nights
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Festivals & Events, Sleep-ing, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.