Trans-Siberian Railway - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to the Trans-Siberian Railway, Trans-Siberian Railway’s Top 16, Need to Know, First Time, If You Like..., Month by Month, Choosing Your Route, Itinerar-ies, Booking Tickets, Arranging Your Visas, Life on the Rails, and Journey at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Trans-Siberian Railway guidebook.
Your journey to Trans-Siberian Railway starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adven-ture: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on arranging visas and booking tickets.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about choosing your route
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to the Trans-Siberian Railway, Trans-Siberian Railway’s Top 16, Need to Know, First Time, If You Like: Good Food & Drink, Hikes & Walks, Iconic Architecture, Majestic Landscapes, Multicultural Encounters, River Trips & Rafting, Views from the Train, Month by Month, Choosing Your Route, Itineraries, Booking Tick-ets, Arranging Your Visas, Life on the Rails, and Journey at a Glance.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.