*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Trans-Siberian Railway - Moscow to Yekaterinburg (PDF Chapter)
This is the Moscow to Yekaterinburg chapter from Lonely Planet’s Trans-Siberian Railway guidebook.
For travellers, this section of the journey across European Russia will often be accompanied by the excitement of the journey ahead. It is a relatively densely populated section with three main routes.
- exploring the museums of Nizhny Novgorod
- taking in one of the Golden Ring towns such as exquisite Suzdal
- strolling through the ice cave of Kungur and enjoying a moment of pitch darkness
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Vladimir, Suzdal, Nizhny Novgorod, Perm & Around, Kungur.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.