Trans-Siberian Railway - Moscow (PDF Chapter)
This is the Moscow chapter from Lonely Planet’s Trans-Siberian Railway guide-book.
Moscow is the start or the end point for your train journey across Mother Russia. Soak it up. Examine the art; splurge on a ritzy restaurant; stay out till sunrise; get lost in the crowds. Once you get on that train, you may not get to do it again.
- explore 500 years of artistic mastery, political power and spiritual devotion at the Kremlin
- marvel at the multicoloured, multidomed spectacle of St Basil’s Cathedral on Red Square
- be as active or as lazy as you wish in the wonderfully gentrified and iconic Gorky Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Festivals & Events, Sleep-ing, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.