Tokyo - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Tokyo, Tokyo’s Top 16, What’s New, Need to Know, First Time Tokyo, Top Itineraries, If You Like..., Month by Month, With Kids, Like a Local, For Free, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, and Shopping chapters from Lonely Planet’s Tokyo guidebook.
Your journey to Tokyo starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on exploring the city with kids.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about food, drink and nightlife
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Tokyo, Tokyo’s Top 16, What’s New, Need to Know, First Time Tokyo, Top Itineraries, If You Like: Shrines & Temples, Art Museums, Archi-tecture & Design, City Views, Parks, Gardens, History, Photo Ops, Markets, Month by Month, With Kids, Like a Local, For Free, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.