*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Tokyo - Odaiba & Tokyo Bay (PDF Chapter)
Odaiba is an alternative vision of Tokyo; one with buildings on a grand scale, broad streets, parks and waterfront views – even a beach! Tennōzu Isle, historically a warehouse district, offers a different vibe, with galleries, street art and canalside eateries.
- see Tokyo’s glittering waterfront and the lantern-festooned pleasure boats glide languidly across the water from the seaside promenade, Odaiba Kaihin-kōen.
- soak in some honest-to-goodness natural hot springs (and experience an onsen theme park) right here on the bay at Ōedo Onsen Monogatari.
- meet the robots of the future at National Museum of Emerging Science & Innovation, with its cutting-edge technology.
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.