Tokyo - Ebisu, Meguro & Around (PDF Chapter)
This is the Ebisu, Meguro & Around chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tokyo guide-book.
Bookmark this area for a day when you’re looking to take it easy. This broad collection of hip neighbourhoods has art museums, fashionable boutiques, (relatively) quiet streets and few tour-ists by day. Ebisu has a dynamic dining and bar scene.
- see an exhibition (or three!) at TOP Museum, Tokyo’s leading photography museum, where the collection includes both icons of Japanese photography and up-and-comers
- shop (or window-shop) your way through fashionable Daikanyama & Naka-Meguro, adja-cent neighbourhoods full of one-of-a-kind shops
- squeeze into a space at one of Ebisu’s trendy (and typically small) bars, like sake specialist Gem by Moto.
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.