*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Tibet travel guide
9th Edition Mar 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Tibet offers fabulous monasteries, breathtaking high-altitude treks, stunning views of the world’s highest mountains and one of the most likeable peoples you will ever meet.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Tibet, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, city walks and recommendations from our expert
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus top itineraries, in-depth feature on Buddhism and Tibet landscapes
Coverage includes: Plan your trip, Lhasa, Ü, tsang, Western Tibet (Ngari), Eastern Tibet (Kham), Tibetan Treks, Gateway Cities, Understand & Survival chapters.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.