*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Tibet - Tibetan Treks (PDF Chapter)
This is the Tibetan Treks chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tibet guidebook.
Tibet, the highest land on earth, is a trekker’s dream. Its towering mountains, deep valleys and verdant forests offer unbounded opportunities for walking.
- best treks to do
- when to trek
- what to bring
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Planning Your Trek, What to Bring, Maps, Trekking Agencies, Permits, On The Trek, Guides & Pack Animals, Food, Drink, Trekking Routes, Ganden to Samye, Tsurphu to Yangpachen, Shalu to Nartang, Mt Kailash Kora, Nyenchen Tanglha Trav-erse, More Treks, Lake Manasarovar Kora, Everest Advance Base Camps, and Everest East Face.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.