The Pacific Northwest's Best Trips - Road Trip Essentials (PDF Chapter)
Getting the basics right – from hiring a vehicle to knowing the road rules – is a must for any road trip. This chapter contains all you need to know before you go, plus some handy hints for while you’re on the road.
- information on hiring a car or bringing your own
- tips on insurance, road rules and driving licenses
- information on accommodations, visas and travellers with disabilities
Coverage includes: The Pacific Northwest Driving Guide, Driver’s License & Documents, Insurance, Renting a Car, Border Crossings, Ferries, Maps, Road-Trip Websites, Road Conditions, Road Rules, Fuel and The Pacific Northwest Travel Guide.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.