The Pacific Northwest's Best Trips - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to the Pacific Northwest, the Pacific Northwest Highlights, If You Like, Need to Know, Seattle, Portland and Vancouver City Guides, The Pacific Northwest By Region and the Pacific Northwest Classic Trips chapters from Lonely Planet’s The Pacific Northwest’s Best Trips guidebook.
Start your planning here. We reveal the ultimate road-trip list for the Pacific Northwest PLUS the highlights you’ll discover on the way and practical advice to kick-start your trip.
- trip highlights: the best experiences and the road trips to take you there
- classic trips: check out the routes that you simply must drive
- expert advice: discover even more with our guides to Seattle, Portland and Vancouver, plus practical need-to-know information
Coverage includes: Welcome to the Pacific Northwest, the Pacific Northwest Highlights, If You Like, Need to Know, Seattle, Portland and Vancouver City Guides
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.