*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
The Netherlands - Utrecht (PDF Chapter)
This is the Utrecht chapter from Lonely Planet’s Netherlands guidebook.
Don’t underrate the petite province of Utrecht. Its famous namesake city – with its throngs of students, tree-lined canals and medieval quarter – deserves the limelight. No set piece, it has a plethora of hip, fun bars and cafes
- see clear to Amsterdam from the tippy-top of Utrecht’s Domtoren or plunge into the city’s vibrant nightlife
- feel the weight of history at the Kasteel de Haar
- discover the narrow canals and medieval confines of Amersfoort
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Utrecht City, Around Utrecht City, Kasteel de Haar, Utrechtse Heuvelrug National Park, Amersfoort and Oudewater.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.