The Netherlands - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to the Netherlands, The Netherlands’ Top 10, Need to Know, What’s New, If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Cycling in the Netherlands, Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s The Nether-lands guidebook.
Your journey to The Netherlands starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on cycling in the Nether-lands.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about travelling with children
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to the Netherlands, The Netherlands’ Top 10, Need to Know, What’s New, If You Like: Art, History, Architecture, Markets, Windmills, Month by Month, Itineraries, Cycling in the Netherlands, Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.