No code necessary. See terms.
The Netherlands - Northeast Netherlands (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Northeast Netherlands chapter from Lonely Planet’s Netherlands guidebook.
Few travellers venture to this far corner of the Netherlands, but they’re missing out on the country’s rural heart, a place where traditions are kept alive and prehistoric relics dot the landscape.
- experience northern culture at its best in vibrant Groningen
- stomp out a muddy trail on the Wadden mudflats
- walk the fortified ramparts of 16th-century Bourtange
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Groningen City, Around Groningen, Northwest Groningen, Hoogeland, Bourtange, Drenthe, Assen, Kamp Westerbork and Dwingelderveld National Park.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.