Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
The Netherlands - Maastricht & Southeastern Netherlands (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Maastricht & Southeastern Netherlands chapter from Lonely Planet’s Netherlands guidebook.
Things are different below the rivers. Product of their embattled histories (the Rhine formed the Romans’ northern border), the provinces of Noord Brabant and Limburg have a distinctly southern character: more Catholic, more relaxed and, in the case of Limburg, hillier.
- thrill in the good life of Maastricht, a world apart from the north, and go bonkers at the annual Carnaval
- explore the unusual canals of lively Den Bosch and decode the myriad messages in the artwork at the Jheronimus Bosch Art Center
- hop off your bike or train to tour Breda and its beautiful Gothic church
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Maastricht, Around Maastricht, North Limburg, Noord Brabant, Den Bosch (’s-Hertogenbosch), Around Den Bosch, Eindhoven, Tilburg, Breda and Bergen op Zoom.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.