*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
The Netherlands - Central Netherlands (PDF Chapter)
This is the Central Netherlands chapter from Lonely Planet’s Netherlands guidebook.
The ‘forgotten’ provinces of the Central Netherlands, Overijssel and Gelderland, combine cultural wealth with natural beauty. Hoge Veluwe National Park, containing the Kröller-Müller Museum (with the world’s finest Van Gogh collection), should star in any Dutch itinerary.
- grab a free bike and cycling the verdant surrounds of Hoge Veluwe National Park
- find your masterpiece at the Kröller-Müller Museum
- prowl the backstreets of Hanseatic Deventer for hidden gems
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Overijssel, Deventer, Zwolle, Kampen, Weerribben-Wieden National Park, Northern Overijssel, Twente, Gelderland, Nijmegen, Around Nijmegen, Arnhem, Oosterbeek, Hoge Veluwe National Park and Apeldoorn.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.