The Italian Lakes - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
Your journey to The Italian Lakes starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on exploring the region with kids.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about the best food, wine and activities
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to the Italian Lakes, The Italian Lakes’s Top 14, Need to Know, First Time in the Italian Lakes What’s New, If You Like: The Great Outdoors, Fabulous Food, Art, Architecture, Villa Gardens, Month by Month, Itineraries, Accommodation, Eat & Drink Like a Local Activities Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation