No code necessary. See terms.
The Italian Lakes - Bergamo, Brescia & Cremona (PDF Chapter)
was $4.99 USD
Medieval towns, gentle lakes hemmed in by steep hillsides, vast plains, prehistoric rock art and mighty mountains make this part of the Lombard region one of northern Italy’s most under-rated corners.
- wander endlessly through the medieval lanes of Bergamo’s Città Alta, beginning in the cinematic Piazza Vecchia
- Step back in time while visiting ancient Roman ruins, a hilltop castle and a museum packed with historical treasures in Brescia
- stroll past instrument workshops and visit the Museo del Violino in the pretty town of Cre-mona
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bergamo, Bergamo’s Valleys, Valle Brembana, San Pellegrino Terme, Valle Seriana, Val Cavallina, Lake Iseo & Around, Monte Isola, Iseo, Sarnico, Lovere & Bossico, Valle Camonica, Franciacorta, Brescia, Cremona & Around, Lodi.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.