The Honeymoon Handbook
1st Edition Jan 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $17.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $12.59 USD
Book + eBook
was $23.39 USD
Lonely Planet’s first dedicated honeymoon guide is packed with advice for travel-lovers who want their honeymoon their way: no all-inclusive in sight here. Set your heart racing with real adventures, tailored to what you two love the most – whether that's wildlife-spotting on the African savannah, cruising around Havana in one of Cuba’s legendary vintage American cars or diving with turtles in Bali.
Planning tips will help you cover off the basics and bypass the stress, with advice on:
- When to go, how long to go for, and how to factor in seasons and climates
- How to build a multi-stop honeymoon
- How to pick hotels
- Working out a realistic budget, and sticking to it
- How to compromise with your other half
- The benefit of mini-moons, and how to plan the best one possible
- Getting married abroad, including logistics and legalities
- A host of top-rated destinations, listed by type of trip
- The best destinations for same sex couples
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.