The Cities Book
Lonely Planet’s bestselling The Cities Book is back. Fully revised and updated, it’s a celebration of 200 of the world’s most exciting urban destinations, beautifully photographed and packed with trip advice and recommendations from our experts – making it the perfect companion for any traveller deciding where to visit next.
- Highlights and itineraries help travellers plan their perfect trip
- Urban tales reveal unexpected bites of history and local culture
- Discover each city’s strengths, best experiences and most famous exports
- Includes the top ten cities for beaches, nightlife, food and more
- Lonely Planet co-founder Tony Wheeler shares his all-time favourite cities
- Fully revised and updated with the best cities to visit right now