The Cities Activity Book
Suitable for children ages 6-8
Explore over 60 of the world’s most amazing cities with this activity book for urban explorers. Fill in New York’s famous skyline, design a Mexican wrestling mask, spot the difference between Viennese dancing horses, and add your own mural to a Melbourne graffiti wall.
Start your tour by decorating a totem pole in Vancouver, Canada, and then travel around the world before finding and drawing the world’s fastest fish – the black marlin – found near Apia, the capital of Samoa.
With a mix of colourful illustrations, photos and facts about each destination, plus over 250 stickers, The Cities Activity Book introduces you to our world’s amazing diversity of people, places and cultures.
- Counting the number of windows on the White House in Washington DC
- Creating the famous Hollywood sign on the hills overlooking Los Angeles
- Striking up a conversation with a local in Jamaica
- Completing the colourful costumes of Carnival goers in Rio de Janeiro
- Spotting the difference between llamas in Cuzco
- Adding pirate ships and hoards of gold to Cartagena’s old port
- Drawing a puffin from Iceland
- Filling in the famous sights along London’s River Thames
- Joining the dots to complete the enormous Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Matching the aardvark to its yummy termite nest in Timbuktu
- Creating your own colourful matatu minibus in Nairobi
- Building the world’s tallest skyscraper in Dubai
- Finding your way through the maze of Beijing’s ancient Forbidden City
- Counting the commuters in Tokyo’s super-busy metro system
- Completing the outfits of Maoris doing a traditional dance
The Travel Activity Book