*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Thailand's Islands & Beaches - Ko Samui & the Lower Gulf (PDF Chapter)
This is the Ko Samui & the Lower Gulf chapter from Lonely Planet’s Thailand’s Islands & Beaches guidebook.
The Lower Gulf features Thailand’s ultimate island trifecta: Ko Samui, Ko Pha-Ngan and Ko Tao. This family of spectacular islands lures millions of tourists every year with their powder-soft sands and emerald waters.
- find Nemo in the technicolour kingdom off Ko Tao
- paddle to the hidden bleach-blonde beaches of Ang Thong Marine National Park
- string up a cotton hammock and toeing the curling tide along a secluded beach on Ko Pha-Ngan
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Gulf Islands, Ko Samui, Ko Pha-Ngan, Ko Tao, Ang Thong Marine National Park, Surat Thani, Ao Khanom, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Songkhla & around, Hat Yai, Deep South, Yala, Pattani, Narathiwat and Sungai Kolok.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.