*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Thailand's Islands & Beaches - Ko Chang & Eastern Seaboard (PDF Chapter)
This is the Ko Chang & Eastern Seaboard chapter from Lonely Planet’s Thailand’s Islands & Beaches guidebook.
Two islands – Ko Samet and Ko Chang – are the magnets that draw travellers to the eastern seaboard. The mainland has plenty of its own attractions, though, from international resorts like Pattaya to the charismatic, old-world charm of Chanthaburi.
- snorkel and jungle trek on Ko Chang
- float the day away on the crystalline waters of Ko Kut
- swim with the fishes in the gin-clear coves of Ko Wai
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bang Saen, Si Racha, Ko Si Chang, Pattaya, Rayong & Ban Phe, Ko Samet, Chanthaburi, Trat, Ko Chang, Ko Wai, Ko Mak, Ko Kut.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.