*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Thailand's Islands & Beaches - Hua Hin & the Upper Gulf (PDF Chapter)
This is the Hua Hin & the Upper Gulf chapter from Lonely Planet’s Thailand’s Islands & Beaches guidebook.
A winning combination of outdoor activities and culture is on offer here, with historic sites, national parks and long sandy beaches ideal for swimming all an easy hop from Bangkok. Kiteboarders will be in paradise.
- motorcycle between curvaceous bays and limestone peaks in Prachuap Khiri Khan
- stroll the long blond coastline of Hua Hin dotted with wave-jumping kiteboarders
- eat and shop (and eat some more) at Hua Hin’s night market
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Phetchaburi (Phetburi), Kaeng Krachan National Park, Cha-am, Hua Hin, Pranburi & around, Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ban Krut & Bang Saphan Yai and Chumphon.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.