Thailand - Phuket & the Andaman Coast (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Phuket & the Andaman Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Thailand guidebook.
The Andaman is Thailand’s dream coast: one of those places that you see on a postcard which make you want to quit your job and live in flip-flops…forever. Pure-white beaches of soft sand meet a turquoise sea, with towering limestone cliffs and jungle-covered isles.
- buzz across jade-green waters between white-sand beaches in the Trang Islands
- snorkel over colourful corals off Ko Lipe and explore the untouched nearby islands
- experience the heady mix of luxury lodgings, super spas and street-food treats in Phuket
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ranong Province, Ranong Town, Ko Chang, Ko Phayam, Laem Son National Park, Phang-Nga Province, Khuraburi, Surin Islands Marine Na-tional Park, Khao Sok National Park, Ko Phra Thong & Ko Ra, Khao Lak & Around, Similan Is-lands Marine National Park, Natai, Ao Phang-Nga, Phuket Province, Phuket Town, Laem Phan-wa, Ko Sireh, Rawai, Hat Patong, Hat Kata, Hat Karon, Hat Kamala, Hat Surin, Ao Bang Thao, Sirinat National Park, Thalang District, Krabi Province, Krabi Town, Railay, Ao Nang, Hat Nop-pharat Thara, Ko Phi-Phi, Ko Lanta, Ko Jum & Ko Si Boya, Trang Province, Trang, Trang Beach-es, Trang Islands, Satun Province, Satun, Pak Bara, Ko Tarutao Marine National Park, Ko Bulon Leh.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.