*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Thailand - Phuket & the Andaman Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the Phuket & the Andaman Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Thailand guidebook.
The Andaman is Thailand’s turquoise coast; one of those places you see on a postcard that makes you want to quit your job and live in flip-flops…forever. For once, the beauty exceeds the hype.
- buzz glassy waters between white-sand beaches in the Trang Islands
- explore a heady mix of luxury lodgings and street-food treats on Phuket
- traipse through the real-life Jurassic Park of Khao Sok National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ranong, Ko Chang, Ko Phayam, Laem Son National Park, Phang-Nga Province, Khuraburi, Surin Islands Marine National Park, Ko Phra Thong & Ko Ra, Khao Sok National Park, Khao Lak & around, Similan Islands Marine National Park, Natai, Ao Phang-Nga, Phuket Town, Ko Sireh, Laem Phanwa, Rawai, Hat Kata, Hat Karon, Hat Patong, Hat Kamala, Hat Surin, Ao Bang Thao, Sirinat National Park, Khao Phra Thaew Royal Wildlife & Forest Reserve, Thalang District, Krabi Town, Ao Nang, Hat Noppharat Thara, Railay, Ko Phi-Phi Don, Ko Phi-Phi Leh, Ko Jum & Ko Si Boya, Ko Lanta, Trang, Trang Islands, Satun, Pak Bara, Ko Bulon Leh and Ko Tarutao Marine National Park.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.