*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Thailand - Northeastern Thailand (PDF Chapter)
This is the Northeastern Thailand chapter from Lonely Planet’s Thailand guidebook.
The northeast of Thailand stretches from the wild Mekong River down to the edges of the Khorat Plateau, is home to Thailand’s best national parks and ancient temple ruins, and has a culture and food all its own.
- broaden your horizons at Pha Taem National Park
- spot elephants, deer and birds in Khao Yai National Park
- marvel at the art and industry of the Khmer at Phanom Rung Historical Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Upper Isan, Loei Province, Nong Khai, Udon Thani Province, Bueng Kan Province, Nakhon Phanom Province, Mukdahan Province, Lower Isan, Nakhon Ratchasima (Khorat) & around, Phimai, Khao Yai National Park, Sung Noen, Buriram Province, Surin Province, Si Saket, Ubon Ratchathani Province, Central Isan, Khon Kaen Province and Roi Et.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.