No code necessary. See terms.
Thailand - Ko Samui & the Lower Gulf (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Ko Samui & the Lower Gulf chapter from Lonely Planet’s Thailand guidebook.
The Lower Gulf features Thailand’s ultimate island trifecta: Ko Samui, Ko Pha-Ngan and Ko Tao. This family of spectacular islands lures millions of tourists every year with their powder-soft sands and emerald waters.
- find Nemo in the technicolour dive kingdom of Ko Tao
- paddle to hidden bleach-blond beaches in Ang Thong Marine National Park
- string up a cotton hammock and toe the curling tide along a secluded beach on Ko Pha-Ngan
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Gulf Islands, Ko Samui, Ko Pha-Ngan, Ko Tao, Ang Thong Marine National Park, Surat Thani Province, Surat Thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat Prov-ince, Ao Khanom, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Songkhla Province, Songkhla & Around, Hat Yai, Deep South, Yala, Pattani, Narathiwat.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.