Thailand - Ko Chang & the Eastern Seaboard (PDF Chapter)
This is the Ko Chang & the Eastern Seaboard chapter from Lonely Planet’s Thailand guidebook.
Two islands – Ko Samet and Ko Chang – are the magnets that draw travellers to the eastern seaboard. The mainland has plenty of its own attractions, though, from international resorts like Pattaya to the charismatic, old-world charm of Chantha-buri.
- snorkel and jungle trek on Ko Chang, an island that offers something for everyone
- float the day away at Ko Kut’s marvellous beaches
- swim with the fishes in gin-clear waters at little Ko Wai, near Ko Chang
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Si Racha, Ko Si Chang, Bang Saen, Pattaya, Rayong & Ban Phe, Ko Samet, Chanthaburi, Trat, Ko Chang, Ko Kut, Ko Mak.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.