*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Thailand - Ko Chang & Eastern Seaboard (PDF Chapter)
This is the Ko Chang & Eastern Seaboard chapter from Lonely Planet’s Thailand guidebook.
Two islands – Ko Samet and Ko Chang – are the magnets that draw travellers to the eastern seaboard. The mainland has plenty of its own attractions, though, from international resorts like Pattaya to the charismatic, old-world charm of Chanthaburi.
- snorkel and jungle trek on Ko Chang
- float the day away on the crystalline waters of Ko Kut
- swim with the fishes in the gin-clear coves of Ko Wai
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bang Saen, Si Racha, Ko Si Chang, Pattaya, Rayong & Ban Phe, Ko Samet, Chanthaburi, Trat, Ko Chang, Ko Wai, Ko Mak and Ko Kut.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.