*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Thailand - Ko Chang & Eastern Seaboard (PDF Chapter)
This is the Ko Chang & Eastern Seaboard chapter from Lonely Planet’s Thailand guidebook.
Two islands – Ko Samet and Ko Chang – are the magnets that draw travellers to the eastern seaboard. The mainland has plenty of its own attractions, though, from international resorts like Pattaya to the charismatic, old-world charm of Chanthaburi.
- snorkel and jungle trek on Ko Chang
- float the day away on the crystalline waters of Ko Kut
- swim with the fishes in the gin-clear coves of Ko Wai
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bang Saen, Si Racha, Ko Si Chang, Pattaya, Rayong & Ban Phe, Ko Samet, Chanthaburi, Trat, Ko Chang, Ko Wai, Ko Mak and Ko Kut.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.