Thailand - Hua Hin & the Upper Gulf (PDF Chapter)
This is the Hua Hin & the Upper Gulf chapter from Lonely Planet’s Thailand guidebook.
A winning combination of outdoor activities and culture is on offer here, with historic sites, national parks and long sandy beaches all an easy hop from Bangkok. Kiteboarders will be in paradise.
- spot wild elephants in Kuiburi National Park
- make the pilgrimage to see the illuminated cave shrine of Tham Phraya Nakhon in Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park
- explore the hilltop palace and underground caves of Phetchaburi while dodging mon-keys
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Phetchaburi, Kaeng Krachan National Park, Cha-am, Hua Hin, Pranburi & Around, Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ban Krut & Bang Saphan Yai , Chumphon.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.