Ends Monday June 25. Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Thailand - Chiang Mai Province (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Chiang Mai Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Thailand guidebook.
Chiang Mai is more country retreat than mega-metropolis, but this historic city has evolved into a major traveller centre. The surrounding province is a jumble of forested hills, and visitors flock here for rafting, hiking and mountain biking.
- take in Chiang Mai’s golden trinity – Wat Phra Singh, Wat Chedi Luang and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- meet monks at Monk Chat and discovering what motivates Chiang Mai’s men in orange
- learn how to make green curry during a Chiang Mai cooking class
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Chiang Mai, Northern Chiang Mai Province, Mae Rim, Mae Sa–Samoeng Loop, Chiang Dao, Doi Ang Khang, Fang, Tha Ton, Southern Chiang Mai Province, San Kamphaeng & Bo Sang, San Kamphaeng Hot Springs, Hang Dong, Ban Tawai and Doi Inthanon National Park.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.