Ends Monday June 25. Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Thailand - Central Thailand (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Central Thailand chapter from Lonely Planet’s Thailand guidebook.
The past is never far behind in central Thailand. Cycle around Ayuthaya’s temple ruins and imagine how grand this former capital must have once been. Nature is also dominant, with the mountain ranges that overlook Kanchanaburi hosting waterfalls, caves and wild tigers.
- get up early and walk over the Saphan Mon wooden bridge in laid-back Sangkhlaburi
- watch the monkey mayhem in Lopburi
- cycle around the temple ruins in Ayuthaya
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ayuthaya & around, Lopburi, Kanchanaburi & around, Thong Pha Phum, Thong Pha Phum National Park, E-Thong, Khao Laem National Park and Sangkhlaburi.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.