*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Thailand - Bangkok & Around (PDF Chapter)
This is the Bangkok & Around chapter from Lonely Planet’s Thailand guidebook.
Somewhere in Bangkok’s eclectic jumble – glittering Buddhist temples edging glassy skyscrapers, monks sharing the sidewalk with teen fashionistas, outdoor markets next door to air-conditioned malls – is something for just about everyone.
- bask in the glow of all that gold at Wat Phra Kaew & Grand Palace
- take in the immense Buddha statue at Wat Pho
- skip between sightseeing spots on a cruise of Thonburi’s canals
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Around Bangkok.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.