No code necessary. See terms.
Thailand - Bangkok & Around (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Bangkok & Around chapter from Lonely Planet’s Thailand guidebook.
Somewhere in Bangkok’s eclectic jumble – glittering Buddhist temples edging glassy skyscrapers, monks sharing the sidewalk with teen fashionistas, outdoor markets next door to air-conditioned malls – is something for just about everyone.
- bask in the glow of all that gold at Wat Phra Kaew & Grand Palace
- take in the immense Buddha statue at Wat Pho
- skip between sightseeing spots on a cruise of Thonburi’s canals
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Around Bangkok.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.