*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Tasmania travel guide
7th Edition Nov 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Some say islands are metaphors for the heart. Isolation mightn’t be too good for romance, but Tasmania has turned remoteness into an asset, with unique wilderness and hip arts and food scenes.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Tasmania, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- Inspirational images, the best of local knowledge, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- Plus a food and wine guide, walking advice and resources, an environmental politics overview and outdoor adventures feature
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.