*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Tasmania Road Trips - Tamar Valley Gourmet Trail Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Tamar Valley Gourmet Trail chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tasmania Road Trips guidebook.
The Tamar River Valley is fringed with emerald hills and cool-climate wineries that add up to one of Australia’s finest wine-touring areas. Don’t rush it; meander along a riverbank, go off on a tangent to a winery or two and simply relax.
- pick your own berries in an area that’s much-loved for its fresh fruit
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- sip and savour top-notch riesling at a family-friendly winery
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- see pot-bellied seahorses and curious platypus
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes:Launceston, Exeter, Beaconsfield, Goaty Hill Wines, Hillwood Berry Farm, George Town, Low Head, Pipers River and Tamar Valley.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.