Tasmania Road Trips - East Coast Tasmania Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the East Coast Tasmania Road Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tasmania Road Trips guidebook.
Tasmania’s east coast is the undisputed jewel in the island’s crown, a beguiling combination of pretty seaside settlements, magnificent coastline and some of the best wildlife watching.
- watch wildlife on Maria Island
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- see Bicheno’s photogenic, dramatic landforms
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- hike through picturesque Freycinet National Park
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: St Helens, Scamander, St Marys, Bicheno, Coles Bay, Swansea, Tribunna, Maria Island, Freycinet National Park and Beaumaris.