*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Tasmania - Devonport & The Northwest (PDF Chapter)
This is the Devonport & the Northwest chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tasmania guidebook.
Tasmania’s northwest is the island in a nutshell - wild in places, quietly sophisticated every-where else. Best of all, the sense of exploring one of the world's last unspoiled corners will linger long after you leave.
- walk a heritage trail then climb the Nut for fabulous views in Stanley
- search for platypuses in the Mersey River south of Latrobe
- go beyond the paved road, deep into the Tarkine rainforest at Corinna
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Devonport, Latrobe, Deloraine, Mole Creek, Mole Creek Karst National Park, Walls of Jerusalem National Park, Gowrie Park, Lake Barrington, Sheffield, Ulverstone, Penguin, Burnie, Wynyard & around, Boat Harbour Beach, Rocky Cape National Park, Stanley, Smithton & around, Marrawah, Arthur River, Tarkine Wilderness, Western Explorer & Arthur Pieman Conservation Area, Corinna & the Pieman River, Waratah and King Island.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.