*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Tanzania - Zanzibar Archipeligo (PDF Chapter)
This is the Zanzibar Archipelago chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tanzania guidebook.
Step off the boat or plane onto the Zanzibar Archipelago, and you’ll be transported through the centuries. With its tropical tableau and unique culture, the archipelago offers the quintessential Indian Ocean experience.
- meet ghosts and make friends on cultural tours of Stone Town
- track red colobus monkeys in Jozani Forest
- dive Pemba’s underwater mountains, sponge beds and pristine coral gardens
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Zanzibar, Stone Town & Ng’ambo (Zanzibar Town), Offshore Islands, Bububu (Fuji Beach), Mangapwani, Nungwi, Kendwa, Matemwe, Kiwengwa, Pongwe, Jozani-Chwaka Bay National Park, Michamvi Peninsula, Bwejuu, Paje, Jambiani, Makunduchi, Kizimkazi, Menai Bay, Pemba, Chake Chake & around, Wambaa, Mkoani, Kiweni Island, Wete, Tumbe, Ngezi Forest Reserve, and Kigomasha Peninsula.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.