Tanzania - Understand Tanzania and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Tanzania Today, History, People & Daily Life, Wildlife & Habitat, Environment & National Parks, Tanzanian Cuisine, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Tanzania guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, food, culture and wildlife to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get hints on the gay and lesbian scene and tips for women travellers and travellers with disabilities, as well as a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on spectacular Tanzanian Wildlife
- info on Tanzania’s history
- full coverage of the region’s impressive environment
- details on local cuisine
Coverage includes: Tanzania Today, History, People & Daily Life, Wildlife & Habitat, Environment & National Parks, Tanzanian Cuisine, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.