No code necessary. See terms.
Tanzania - Northeastern Tanzania (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Northeastern Tanzania chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tanzania guidebook.
Northeastern Tanzania’s highlights are its coastline, its mountains and its cultures. These, combined with the area’s long history, easy access and lack of crowds, make it an appealing focal point for a Tanzania sojourn.
- laze on the long, white beaches around Pangani, while getting a taste of Swahili history and culture
- hike along winding footpaths and past scenic rolling-hill panoramas in the scenic Usambara Mountains
- snorkel in crystal-clear waters amid colourful fish and corals in Maziwe Marine Reserve
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bagamoyo, Saadani National Park, Pangani, Tanga, Amboni Caves, Galanos Sulphur Springs, Muheza, Korogwe, Usambara Mountains, Amani Nature Reserve, Mombo, Soni, Lushoto, Mlalo, Mtae & Mambo, Pare Mountains, Same, Mbaga, Mwanga & Around, Usangi, and Mkomazi National Park.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.